16410 Midway Road
Addison, TX 75001
8:00am - 6:00pm
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my car be Ready?During your initial consultation, an Earth Collision & Service Center advisor will provide you with an estimate of when we expect to have the vehicle ready for you. However, there are many factors that can contribute to increased time such as the availability of the parts and the extent of the damage that is not noticeable until we break down the car. While a lot of repairs are straight forward and encounter no additional time or charges, with some it could take some additional time and additional cost to complete. We will notify you every step of the way and nothing will be done without your approval so there are no unknown charges. The most important part is that your repair is done right and your vehicle is back to its' original condition. Make sure to speak with your Service Advisor if you have any questions and they will keep in touch with you regarding any new developments during the repair process.
- Will my car ever be the same?Absolutely....... Your car will drive, feel and look the same as it did prior to the body damage.
- Do you Sell Extended Service Warranties?Yes we do. We provide warranty coverage programs from the Best Companies in the Industry and all of them are Insured to protect you on future claims. You can take your vehicle to any ASE Authorized Mechanic or Franchise Dealership as well as us. We provide all of the Warranty Work for your vehicle also, so if you are Located in the Metroplex, come on by and we will handle everything.
- What type of warranty do you offer on your Repairs?We provide a 12 month or 12,000 mile Work Repair Guarantee
- Why are supplemental repairs needed after you've already completed the estimate?After approval, our technicians begin to disassemble the vehicle. At this point, it is possible that we could find additional damage to parts not visible during the initial estimate. If that happens, we will immediately contact you to find out how you would like us to proceed and nothing will be done to your vehicle without approval. We do not want any surprises when you come to pickup the vehicle.
- Why do estimate prices vary between repair facilities?There are a couple of possible reasons for this: First, not all Service Centers use OEM parts. When repairing a luxury vehicle, it is imperative that no unauthorized manufacturer parts be used in the repair or the manufacturer warranties could be voided and because the quality of the repair can be affected. While this could involve additional expense, it is something we truly believe in to make sure your repair has been performed to the Absolute Highest Quality Standards. Please speak with your Service Advisor regarding any questions you may have about the estimation process or your repair quotation.