3227 Commander Dr. Suite 100
Carrollton, TX 75006
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my car be Ready?During your initial consultation, an Earth Collision & Service Center advisor will provide you with an estimate of when we expect to have the vehicle ready for you. However, there are many factors that can contribute to increased time such as the availability of the parts, the extent of the damage that is not noticeable until we break down the car and the length of your insurance company's estimation process. While it could take some additional time to complete, the most important part is that your repair is done right and your vehicle is back to its' original condition. Make sure to speak with your Service Advisor if you have any questions and they will keep in touch with you regarding any new developments during the repair process.
- Will my car ever be the same?Absolutely....... Your car will drive, feel and look the same as it did prior to the body damage.
- What type of warranty do you offer?We provide a lifetime warranty on paint and workmanship for every vehicle we repair.
- Why are supplemental repairs needed after you've already completed the estimate?In order to obtain approval from the insurance company on an estimate, we must leave the vehicle in the exact condition it was in when first brought to us. After approval, our technicians begin to disassemble the vehicle. At this point, it is likely that we will find additional damage to parts not visible during the initial estimate. We must then schedule another estimate review with the insurance company to obtain further approval before proceeding. Depending on the depth of the damage, this process may have to be repeated several times.
- Why do estimate prices vary between repair facilities?There are a couple of possible reasons for this: First, not all body shops use factory-certified parts. When repairing a luxury vehicle, it is imperative that no unauthorized manufacturer parts be used in the repair or the manufacturer warranties could be voided and because the quality of the repair can be affected. While this could involve additional expense, it is something we truly believe in to make sure your repair has been performed to the Absolute Highest Quality Standards. Please speak with your Service Advisor regarding any questions you may have about the estimation process or your repair quotation.
- Are you able to coordinate all aspects of vehicle repair with my insurance company?Yes. Although, please understand that we may require your assistance in encouraging your insurance company to work with us in a timely manner and being responsible for the final payment. While we certainly do not require payment up front, payment from you or your insurance company is due upon picking up your repaired vehicle.